Government of Singapore Privacy Statement
1. This is a Government of Singapore website.
profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
3. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. If you provide us with personally identifiable data
(a) We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way.
(b) need more information on or access to data
which you have provided to us in the past.
(c) For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous
submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult
the privacy notices of those site.
7. Please email us at email@example.com if you :
(a) have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
(b) need more information on or access to data which you
have provided to us in the past.